•4 x 50W @ 4 ohms./ 4 x 75w @ 2 ohms.
•1 x 300w @ 4 ohms./ 1 x 500w @ 2 ohms
•Variable High and Low Pass Filters
This tiny amp will power your whole system
Need more power for your entire system, but lack space? Kenwood’s Excelon X802-5 five-channel amplifier delivers 50 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, while sending up to 500 watts RMS to a sub, yet it’ll still fit almost anywhere in your vehicle. You can also use this amp in 3-channel mode to power a pair of high-performance speakers with 150 watts RMS each, and a sub with 500 watts.
High-and low-pass filters let you optimize the sound for your vehicle and speakers. For the subwoofer channel, a precise low-pass filter lets you optimize the sound for your sub, while the built-in bass boost lets you dial in just the right amount of thump. An optional wired remote control lets you control your sub’s level from the front seat.
Class D technology ensures that this compact amp will run cool and perform reliably. Kenwood divided the amp’s internal circuitry — analog, digital, and power supply — onto separate, non-overlapping circuit boards for improved overall sound quality. The X802-5 accepts input signals via RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or by way of your vehicle’s speaker wiring, so it’ll work with almost any mobile audio system. If you do use the speaker-level inputs, the amp can sense the signal and turn itself on, so you won’t need to run a separate remote turn-on lead to the receiver or fuse box.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CTA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- separate variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (50-200 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost on sub channel (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- optional KCA-RC01A wired remote control available for sub channel
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- dimensions: 9-13/16″W x 2-1/8″H x 6-3/4″D