***** Always call us for best prices *****
• 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3000mm
• Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
• Zip back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
• Zip out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annexe
• Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Twin rear zip back cowl access doors
• Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
• Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
LIGHTWEIGHT SINGLE POINT INFLATION FAMILY DRIVE-AWAY AWNING
Experience minimal hassle and a super-quick pitch time with Outdoor Revolution’s excellent value & lightweight Cayman Air. This single point inflation family drive away awning is now available in three ergonomic cowl height options to offer a great fit to the vast majority of campervan or motorhomes. The unique design means it is one of the most versatile drive-aways on the market, offering access from all sides of the awning through the large roll back doors. New for 2021 is the option to zip a Bedroom Annex to the back of the awning, meaning your main living space is not affected if you are looking to add sleeping space. With a ‘fold-flat’ sewn-in groundsheet, lots of ventilation with plenty of mesh fly screen panels, look no further than the Cayman Air for simplicity and quality at a great price.
This model has been produced from a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, which has been specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, compact and visually contemporary products that pack away neatly into the inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The sleek design lines & classic tri colour livery will coordinate & complement any campervan or motorhome.
The Cayman Air comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a repair kit, and a double-action hand pump. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems. A Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, a hardwearing Dura-tread Carpet, a Two Berth Inner Tent, a set of Canopy Poles, and of course a Bedroom Annex are also available for purchase, alongside an array of other convenient accessories.
Cayman Air Low 180cm – 220cm
Cayman Air Mid 220cm – 255cm
Cayman Air High 255cm – 305cm