The Hertz Energy EBX F20 flat subwoofer has been designed to ensure installation versatility and still maintain a superior low frequency performance making this an enclosure without compromise.
The use of a long-excursion 200 mm (8″) woofer combined with a 250 mm (10″) passive radiator reflex system made it possible to create a “small” subwoofer capable of providing huge output with excellent musicality. The 15/18 mm MDF enclosure is reinforced with internal bracing and covered with thick moquette to reduce losses in the system.
The compact size and the refined cosmetic finish along with the reversible logo makes the EBX range the “solution” enclosure for any installation.
- ULTRA Flat profile, keeping size to a minimum for ease of placement and hidden cosmetic integration within the vehicle.
- Constructed from 15/18 mm MDF with internal bracing, minimizing enclosure losses.
- Slanted lower panel helps to reduce back wave reflections and eases installation.
- Low loss foam surround Passive Radiator, for powerful, undistorted output.
- Low profile-high excursion subwoofer unit provides bursting dynamics.
- Molded metal grille offers total speaker protection and great cosmetic appeal.
- Reversible Hertz Logo, configurable to the different installation positions.
- Proprietary connection terminals provides the utmost in functionality and safety.
- Easy-Remove metal mounting system, for a clean and reliable installation.
- Component Passive Radiator Reflex Sub Box
- Speaker Size 200mm (8)
- Passive Radiator Size 250mm (10)
- Power Handling Peak 400W
- Continuous 200W
- Impedance 4?
- Frequency Response 40 ÷ 400Hz
- Sensitivity 90dB/SPL
- Box Size W 520mm (20 1/2) – D 108mm (4 1/4) – H 320mm (12 5/8)
- Magnet High density flux ferrite
- Cone Water-repellent pressed paper
- Weight 7,2lb (15,87kg)